2018 has been a soul-satisfying year for the bibliophile inside me, as I was able to complete 22 books. I’d kept a target of 20 books. This was possible mostly because I re-read the Harry Potter series after having an impromptu discussion with one of my colleagues.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to review all of them, but I would like to list the top 5.
So, tada, the top 5 books I read in 2018:
- Educated by Tara Westover
- When Breathe Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Four, Hidden DNA of tech Giants by Scott Galloway
- Leading by Sir Alex Ferguson
- How to Almost Fail at Everything and still win Big by Scott Adams
Hope to read 30 books by the end of this year.